[GiNaC-devel] Help

Neofytos Mylona neofytos.mylona at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:55:14 CEST 2006

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for your email and response. That was very kind.. I
didnt actually expect to get a respond. Thank God I have managed to fix the
problems with the help of a friend so all is well now. I have also made
progress with my project as ginac is soo powerful with regard to
manipulating matrices.
Once again thank you for your help.
Regards
Neofytos.