[GiNaC-devel] Class container vs. the holy standard?

Chris Dams Chris.Dams at mi.infn.it
Thu Jul 20 11:57:59 CEST 2006

Dear Jens,

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Jens Vollinga wrote:

> > This might be a good time for asking about the status of HEAD and the
> > branch. Are there any projects pending? Jens, could you roll a release
> > (whichever version) in the not so far future (including regenerated
> > Bison files)?
>
> Anytime until Monday evening :-) And then again starting from one week
> later on. Any preference?

I have some patches pending that should go into HEAD before releasing 1.4.
It is about improvements for automatic dummy index renaming. If a
multiplication is constructed by mul::map(), GiNaC does not yet rename
dummy indices. This changes some signatures in header files. Should be
finished soon. I'm currently debugging.

Best wishes,
Chris