[GiNaC-devel] Upcoming release

Sheplyakov Alexei varg at theor.jinr.ru
Fri Dec 8 19:35:19 CET 2006

Hi!

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 05:55:30PM +0100, Jens Vollinga wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> due to a newly discovered bug in the numerical evaluation of multiple
> polylogs I feel the strong urge to do a new GiNaC release very soon.

Do you mean bugfix-only release (1.3.6)?

> Are there any unresolved issues or pending submissions that call for a
> delay of this release beyond the oncoming Monday?

It would be nice if my patches for gcd()
(http://www.ginac.de/pipermail/ginac-devel/2006-November/001087.html,
already included into 1.4 branch)
and basic::collect()
(http://www.ginac.de/pipermail/ginac-devel/2006-November/001092.html)
get included.

Secondly, there is also minor bugfix for tensor::replace_contr_index():
http://www.ginac.de/pipermail/ginac-devel/2006-October/001068.html

Best regards,
 Alexei

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.