[GiNaC-devel] Vladimirs patch has been applied.

Vladimir Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Aug 21 20:47:25 CEST 2006

		Dear Chris,

		Many thanks for making the patch. From my side I revised once
  more clifford.cpp and change some varidx to idx. I also amend
  exam_clifford.cpp in away which checks metrics given by matrices both
  with idx and varidx.

  A strange thing occurred however. If I put both calls to macro CHECK6
  one after another within clifford_check6 routine then compilation of
  exam_clifford.cpp on my computer never ends. Thus I separate them
  (rather ugly) to the second clone clifford_check6a.

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
--                      www: http://maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/