[GiNaC-devel] AsyForGiNaC - an output extension producing Asymptote files

Daniel Seidel daniel at jg-wolkenstein.de
Tue Aug 15 16:39:25 CEST 2006

Hi!

For the last months I worked, inspired by Vladimir Kisil, on an output
extension for GiNaC to plot functions with Asymptote.

Now the first version is published as a stand-alone library.

My intention is to include the functions to the GiNaC library. The design is
already focused on a later implementation as part of the GiNaC library.

Please have a look. Tarball and Documentation can be found at
<http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/asyforginac>
http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/asyforginac.

I would be glad to get some feedback.

Greetings,