[GiNaC-devel] Improved dummy index renaming -> clifford exam fails

Vladimir Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 15 14:18:03 CEST 2006

		Dear All,

		I am including a patch (in fact a surgery ;-) which eliminates
  "anticommuting" property from clifford.cpp and all related code. As a
  result exam_clifford is working again.

    CD> same as is common among physicists. This is why I also mentioned
    CD> the possibility that clifford objects with a matrix as metric
    CD> should take normal idxes instead of varidxes.

	This is now permitted but is not mandatory. Thus it is up to a user
  to chose a correct one in a particular case.

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
--                      www: http://maths.leeds.ac.uk/~kisilv/