[GiNaC-devel] Patch for products of dummy summations

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ginac.de
Thu Nov 17 23:29:49 CET 2005

Vladimir Kisil wrote:

>> Was that patch for the 1.3 branch or for HEAD?  In any case: When I
>> try applying it to any of the two, some hunks fail.
>

>     I tried my patch on HEAD, but it may work with 1.3 branch as well.
> I did syncronisation of CVS today and am attaching "diff -u" version
> of this patch to this message. Hope it will work now.

Thank you.  It works now and it indeed restores the speed we lost on the
1.3 branch.  I've applied your patch to HEAD.

Best wishes
  -richy.

PS: It's probably a good idea to provide some lines of context in each
patch.  It makes them more readable, both for reviewing and for
troubleshooting in case something goes wrong.