[GiNaC-devel] ginac homepage

Jens Vollinga vollinga at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Nov 14 10:59:14 CET 2005

Hello everybody,

I am bit skeptical about using a full-blown wiki for a "small" project
like ginac.

I really prefer having discussions on a mailing list rather than in a
forum, because I like the fact, that you have an instant notification
about responses.

All the information that could be collected on the web site, like FAQ,
release plans, on-going development, open problems, design issues,
developers manual/guide, knowledge base, etc. ..., could in principle be
put there in the old-fashioned way by editing HTML.

On the other hand, a really small content management system (Wiki?)
could be nice way to put the aforementioned topics on-line in a well
structured way. So, with no forum and no excessive interface it would be
okay with me. Do such systems exist?

Regards,
Jens