[CLN-list] CLN compile errors on GCC4.2

Vipin Varma varma at th.physik.uni-bonn.de
Wed May 26 15:58:54 CEST 2010

Bruno,

Sorry, I should have been more explicit. These are
my compile options now,
following your initial suggestion:

g++ -I/users/varma/Desktop/Applications_Libraries/cln-1.3.1/include
-I/users/varma/include
-L/users/varma/lib
-L/users/varma/include
-L/users/varma/Desktop/Applications_Libraries/cln-1.3.1/src/.libs/libcln.a
-lcln file.cpp -o file.run

I guess the problem is that the string.h from the cln directory is
being picked
up rather than the one in the system directory. I dont know why GCC4.3
does not
show this problem.

Vipin