[GiNaC-list] Geometric Algebra

Alan Bromborsky brombo at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 01:28:44 CEST 2005

I am trying to use the clifford algebra classes to do geometric
algebra.  To do this I must do a grade decomposition of multivectors.
Is there a way to use clifford to list to do this other than the case of
a simple vector (not a multivector).

In the call:
       lst clifford_to_lst(const ex & e, const ex & c, bool algebraic =
true);

what should "c" be to get a complete multivector expansion in terms of
the basis blades of the algebra.  Letting
"c = clifford_unit()" only expands simple vectors.  After doing a grade
decompostion I need to calculate the inner
and outer products of homogenous (pure) grade multivector.