spam mails

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Mon Nov 26 14:42:11 CET 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Hubert Spiesberger wrote:
> we apologize that the ginac-mailing list was abused to distribute
> spam mails with faked sender-address. please stay indulgent until
> we find a way to suppress this rubbish - we are working on it.

Yeah, and we are not alone.  de.admin.net-abuse.mail is full of reports
about this junk.  If you know German, i recommend reading some of the
threads there where people have successfully reverse-translated this using
babelfish.altavista.com.  Enjoy.   :-/

Richard Kreckel
<Richard.Kreckel at Uni-Mainz.DE>
<http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~kreckel/>