configure problem

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Fri Feb 16 15:09:08 CET 2001

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, richard noel fell wrote:
>     Thanks for the reply. Unfortuately, your suggestions did not help. The same
> error message appeared. Darn.

Hmm, the message implies that it found the headers and compiled the test
program, but could not run it.  Please study config.log.  My guess is
that at runtime it doesn't find the shared lib.  Please export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH so it points to the dir where libcln.so is sitting.

--
Richard Kreckel
<Richard.Kreckel at Uni-Mainz.DE>

-