Yesterday it was late...

Ricardo Guzman rguzman at iconstructs.com
Fri Feb 9 16:38:55 CET 2001

Hello-

    My name is Ricardo Guzman, and I'm studying your system to learn more
about computer algebra. I'm having some difficulty following your
implementation though, notably in the representation and canonicalization of
polynomials. Is there some documentation that goes into slightly more detail
on implementation than the reference document?

    Thank you very much,

Ricardo