[CLN-list] cmake & pkg-config

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Oct 26 10:02:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using CLN within a large software package and trying to build it
with cmake. Just before I put a lot of effort in it, did someone try to
make a "Findcln.cmake" script already? It would help to have pkg-config
support for this as well, e.g. to get the gmp library linked in
automatically.

If no-one did it before I will do it myself. It would be nice if it got
incorporated in the cln distribution in that case.

Cheers,
Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.