[CLN-list] CLN on a 64-bit Macintosh

Alexei Sheplyakov alexei.sheplyakov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:36:17 CET 2010

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 01:15:21PM -0500, walsh.timothy at uqam.ca wrote:
> To whoever can answer this question,
>
> I downloaded and installed CLN and XCODE on a Macintosh GR4, which is a 32-bit
> computer, and it works, but later I downloaded and installed CLN and XCODE on a
> Macbook Pro 15 inch laptop, which is a 64-bit computer, and it doesn't work.
> The technician at my university is trying to make it work, but so far without
> success.  Can any of you suggest a fix?

I can *try* to fix the problem. First of all I need to know what the problem
exactly is. Could you please post the *complete* compilation log and
the config.log file (should be located in the top build directory)? Also
I might need an access to a 64-bit OS X system (since Apple don't appreciate
people who share their copy of OS X or try to run it on non-Apple hardware).

Best regards,
	Alexei