[CLN-list] doc: "Obfuscating operators"

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Sun Jan 20 02:52:39 CET 2008

Regarding the entry "Obfuscating operators" in the doc: I strongly
suggest to remove the section and enable the shortcut operators by
default.  People who do not want to use them don't have to.  Giving a
opinion as a fact is not very helpful.  For me the shortcut operators
as in a+=b are more readable than the long a=a+b form.

You may want to keep the remark the in CLN there is no performance
gain in using the shortcut forms so people who dislike them know they
can stick to the long form without a performance penalty.

cheers,    jj