[CLN-list] CLN vs Cygwin [Was: cln compile error]

Alexei Sheplyakov varg at theor.jinr.ru
Sat Oct 13 17:17:13 CEST 2007

Hello!

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 12:10:56PM -0500, cbouchrd at uiuc.edu wrote:

> I have another compile issue, this time due to an apparent problem
> with undefined variables.

Do you have the same problem when compiling static library only? i.e.
make clean &&./configure --disable-shared && make

> I've attached two screen shots (with signifcant snipping between them)
> that may be useful.

Unfortunately the text is almost unreadable (should I upgrade my
glasses?). Could you please send the compilation log instead? E.g.

make 2>&1 | gzip -9 > compile.log.gz

and post the compile.log.gz file.

Best regards,
	Alexei

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.