[CLN-list] My "effort" to make my mail keep the first place.

Fabrice Marchant fabricemarchant at free.fr
Wed Feb 15 19:03:36 CET 2006

>  Mister Byron wrote :
> I am deleting your message because the date is set far in advance,
> in an apparent effort to make your email stand out over all others.

What is "apparent" is not always true.
I DID not wanted to do this.
  The date of this machine was false. It moved several years later indeed but I do not know how it happened. I have fixed this as soon I've noticed the problem.

  I use CLN lib for years and I love it. I'm NOT so stupid to use such a pitiful trick the first time I post to CLN-list !

  But I couldn't care less you removed my msg. The important thing is I received interesting informations about the kind of hardware to build my next machine. Hopefully several persons didn't focused on this erroneous date and gently answered clever advices.

Fabrice Marchant