[CLN-list] A silly program

Isidro Cachadiña Gutiérrez icacha at unex.es
Sat Nov 20 15:36:02 CET 2004

Hi All:

I don't know if I'm wrong, but why are not defined elsewhere

cln::operator-(const float , const cln::cl_R&)

and some with double, etc. to compile this silly program.

#include <cln/real.h>
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  cln::cl_F a,b;
  a=1;
  b=1.0-a;
}

*                    Dr. Isidro Cachadiña Gutiérrez                       *
*                        Departamento de Física                           *
*                         Facultad de Ciencias                            *
*                      Universidad de Extremadura                         *
*                        06071  Badajoz ( SPAIN )                         *
*                         email: icacha at unex.es                           *
*    Teléfono: +34 924 289 300 Ext. 6826     Fax: +34 924 289 651   *
* Usuario Linux: 8569         *
* Para clave pública GnuPG: http://onsager.unex.es/firma.pub.asc          *